Office 365 Microsoft
Brand Content / Social Media / Campaign Development / Event Management / Community Engagement
As an international software company, Microsoft engaged our services to help increase their brand and product (Office 365) awareness in Cambodia. By utilising both digital and traditional media platforms, we created an integrated campaign to get Cambodians to know more about Office 365 and drive them to use the new cloud service.
- To promote Microsoft’s products and services to the local market
- To increase brand and product awareness amongst Cambodians and drive them to use the products
- To increase the number of fans, reach and engagement on Facebook through relatable social media content
The entire campaign generated a total of 2,469,000 impressions on Facebook, 27,000 click-throughs and had an organic reach of 30,000. Additionally, the digital campaign garnered an 18.2% engagement rate through comments and reactions while posts about the launch had an engagement rate of 33.4%. The campaign also gained media coverage from 7 TV stations, 4 print publications and 7 online sites.
Brand Content / Social Media / Campaign Development / Influencer Marketing
We were asked to come up with a digital media campaign to get Cambodians to believe that Coke is the drink they need whenever they wanted a positive boost. Through the use of Facebook and with the help of macro and micro local influencers, we helped Coca Cola launch the #CokeKiss campaign, which has since gone viral.
- To implement a strategic campaign
- To build brand loyalty and improve brand knowledge through viral content and trending hashtags
- To increase the number of Facebook fans, reach and engagement rate
- Supervision of content creation by local influencers
- Tracking of campaign performance and results
The campaign gained a total of 500K organic engagements from the 15 influencers while Coca Cola’s Facebook page had over 1 million engagements with a total of 1,973 submissions for the CokeKiss contest, beating the initial KPI by 210%.
Brand Content / Social Media / Video Production / Public Relations
Since Prudential’s launch in Cambodia in 2012, they have relied on our agency to help them breakthrough into the local market. We crafted an all-rounded campaign by using digital media, video and public relations to get Cambodians to know the brand, its services, and most importantly, understand life insurance.
- To increase awareness for Prudential and its services to the Cambodian market
- To strengthen and expand the social media community on Facebook and build brand loyalty amongst the locals
- To increase the amount of following, reach and engagement on Prudential’s Facebook Page
In 2017, Prudential Cambodia’s Facebook page gained an average of over 36,000 interactions per month and had an average monthly engagement rate of 34%.
In March 2018, its Facebook page garnered a total of 160,00 fans , 500,000 viral impressions, 9.4 million total impressions and had an engagement rate of 30% .
Brand Content / Social Media / Campaign Development
Leveraging on the high penetration rate of social media in Cambodia, we helped Rinbee to implement a digital media campaign on Facebook and Youtube. The goal was to get locals to better understand Rinbee as a brand and engage with it.
- To strengthen and expand the social media community on Facebook
- To increase Rinbee’s reach on Facebook
- To increase Rinbee’s engagement on Facebook through engaging and innovative content
- To build brand loyalty amongst the locals
Every month, Rinbee’s Facebook posts have an average of 8.6 million impressions and a high average engagement rate of 119% with 73,000 average interactions through comments, reactions, shares and messages. In additional, the page also gains a monthly average of 2,900 fans and now they have over 60,000 following fans.
Public Relations / Video Production / Brand Content / Social Media
We supported Pi Pay in establishing itself as the leader for cashless payments in the country with its app. As a new brand, we helped Pi Pay familiarise Cambodian consumers and merchants with cashless payments and the brand through an effective communications campaign.
- To increase brand awareness for Pi Pay
- To support in driving app downloads
- To connect with and strengthen merchant partnerships
- To help strengthen financial literacy amongst Cambodians
Pi Pay is now the best known and most used cashless payment app in Cambodia with over 200,000 app downloads in its first year. Now, the brand is regarded as the leading Fintech company in the Kingdom.
Public Relations / Video Production / Brand Content
Smart is the leading telecommunications company in Cambodia with the vision of becoming the leader for the country’s development in its tech industry, education, music and more. To support the brand in doing so, we helped Smart gain credibility in its position as the nation’s champion for development.
- To increase awareness for Smart’s corporate social responsibility efforts
- To support Smart in promoting its activities for development
- To help Smart gain credibility in being the leader for development
Awareness for Smart’s corporate social responsibility activities in tech, education, music and more has increased amongst the local media and the wider Cambodian audience. Smart gains an average of $1,000,000 in earned media every year through our public relations support and a stronger position in its place as the leader for development.